Our friends at Air Force are putting together a special “Kids Activity Book” for their Air Force 2021 (AF2021) centenary celebrations – and we have been invited to contribute!
We have a valued and close partnership with Air Force, and with our shared identity, ALL of our Air Force Cadets are welcome to take part in this competition! This initiative is set to engage with our own younger siblings, and kids in the community, keen to learn more about the Air Force Cadets and Air Force here in Australia!
- AF2021 are looking for a cover page design for their kids activity book. This will be a keepsake for the Centenary celebrations and handed out at events as well as provided electronically on the RAAF website (refer to current book design in header image)
- Open to hand drawn designs, pictures of aircraft and/or Air Force related things, representing lots of colour and unique interpretations
- Create your masterpiece to suit an audience of 4-10 years old
- The design needs to be a full A4 page that can depict the AF2021 themes “Then.Now.Always” (refer to logo in header image)
- Once received by the AAFC80 Team, ALL designs will be submitted to Cadet Branch and the AF2021 Team for consideration
- The winning design will be printed on the cover of the AF2021 Centenary Kids Activity Book, with a total of 6 designs printed in the keepsake activity book!
- All entrants will receive an official AAFC80 / AF2021 Certificate of Appreciation
- To submit your final design, scan your A4 page to high resolution PDF or JPG and upload using the form below
- Entries close Wednesday 23 September 2020, 1700hrs AEST
Get your creative juices flowing! The AAFC80 and AF2021 Teams look forward to receiving your designs.
Submit your design