ATD are holding the inaugural Safety Photo Competition which provides you a chance to win an aviation related prize to the value of $300.00.
Interested members are to submit an AAFC related safety photo (old or new) with a small caption explaining why you think this captures a safety message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photographs are to be numbered and the competition closes on the 15 May 12.
The following conditions apply:
- available to any AAFC Member (Staff or Cadets);
- a maximum of 10 photographs per application;
- the photo must provide a positive image of aviation safety with a AAFC focus, the applicant is to include a summary/caption – per photo – as to the reason why they believe this photo endorses the Aviation Safety message;
- any photo can be used for advertising purposes and once entered into the competition the ownership and publication rights transfer to the AAFC;
- all photographs must be numbered and submitted electronically to email@example.com by 15 May 12;
- the names of all persons depicted in the photograph must be supplied with the application and they must all provide written consent for their image to be used; and
- the competition will be judged by the Aviation Training Directorate.
Deputy Director International Activities (DDIA)
Deputy Director Aviation Projects (DDAP)
Mobile 0407 820942