Air Force is excited to offer girls aged between 16 – 18 the opportunity to experience Air Force aviation careers.
- 4 – 7 March 2014 | Location: RAAF Base East Sale
- 10 – 13 June 2014 | Location: RAAF Base Amberley
What you will get to do:
- Enjoy some hands on flying experience and mission briefings.
- Have a look through Air Force aircraft.
- An opportunity to engage and ask questions of Air Force women pilot and aircrew.
- Experience Air Force life including living quarters, meals, training and a some leadership activities.
- A chance to speak with Defence Force recruiting regarding all opportunities for Air Force employment.
What you need:
- A desire to develop your leadership skills.
- Parental permission if you are under 18 years old.
- An interest in Maths and Science related subjects.
- A willingness to extend yourself and experience things some people will never get to.
- An ability to commit to the full program.
How to apply:
At www.defence.gov.auworkexperience via the ‘Current Work Experience Placements
POC regarding future events for young women: AirForce.GenderPrograms@defence.gov.au