This experience aims to encourage young females to consider a career in the Royal Australian Air Force with a flight on a RAAF aircraft (C17 or similar) and the opportunity to meet currently serving members of the RAAF.
Question: What interests you about Air Force Aviation?
Years 7-9 applicants: 250 words
Years 10-12 applicants: 500 words
- Must be in years 7-12.
- Must demonstrate strong academic achievement, particularly in mathematics and science.
- Must demonstrate a passion for flight, adventure and a challenge.
Note: If selected, you may be required to complete a pre-flight medical
- Applications will be shortlisted by a panel comprised of representatives of the A/AA Board of Directors, Women in Aviation/Aerospace Australia committee and the Young Aviation/Aerospace Australia committee.
- Winners will be selected by the Royal Australian Air Force.
- One (1) student will be selected from years 7-9 and one (1) student from years 10-12.
- Please answer the above question in 250 words or less (years 7-9) or 500 words or less (years 10-12).
- Evidence of enrolment in year 7-12 and name of education institution.
- Format may be Word, Powerpoint, PDF and presented professionally in hard copy.
Submit your nomination form now to express your interest in applying.
FULL SUBMISSIONS REQUIRED BY 5 SEPTEMBER 2014