Powered & Gliding nominations are open for the National Aviation Competition (NAC14), to be held at the Bathurst Aviation Centre NSW over the period 26 Nov – 30 Nov 14.
- Have participated in AAFC authorised flying training following the CASA (Day VFR) syllabus of training;
- Be the holder of a current Student Pilot Licence;
- Have a current Aviation Medical Certificate (minimum Class 2 level);
- Have obtained a minimum standard of First Solo;
- Have not passed the GFPT; and
- Have no more than 50 hours powered flying experience.
- have attended an approved AAFC gliding program following the GFA GPC syllabus;
- be a current member of the Gliding Federation of Australia (GFA);
- have a minimum standard of First Solo;
- not achieved a ‘C certificate’; and
- have no more than 50 hours gliding experience.
If you meet the requirements as listed above please notify your Wing SAO (Senior Aviation Officer) NOW!! Applications close 13 OCT 14 ~ don’t miss out! #AAFC