As part of a skills creation initiative between the AAFC and Kangan Institute the competencies of AAFC promotion courses such as the SNCO, CWOFF and CUO have been mapped against the competencies of the BSB30110 Certificate III in Business meaning that senior cadets can obtain a formal qualification based upon their service in the AAFC.
Staying in Cadets is important and completing all levels of promotion training can have very real advantages including the award of a nationally recognised qualification that helps to demonstrate to a potential employer your skills in leadership, innovation, people and time management, safety and business, and may give you the advantage over other job seekers.
Sky’s the limit with Skills Recognition
The BSB30110 Certificate III in Business comprises the following units that are mapped back to AAFC training courses;
- BSBMGT401A Show leadership in the workplace (Certificate IV unit)
- BSBDIV301A Work effectively with diversity
- BSBOHS301B Apply knowledge of OHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBWOR301A Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBCMM201A Communicate in the workplace
- BSBFLM312C Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINN301A Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBFLM311C Support a workplace learning environment
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM305C Support operational plan
- BSBFLM309C Support continuous improvement systems and processes
Where can I get more information?
Cadets and Parents can obtain advice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org