Vocational Education Training in the AAFC
As part of a skills creation initiative between the AAFC and Kangan Institute the competencies of AAFC promotion courses such as the SNCO, CWOFF and CUO have been mapped against the competencies of BSB30112 Certificate III in Business meaning that senior cadets can obtain a formal qualification based upon their service in the AAFC.
Staying in Cadets is important and completing all levels of promotion training can have very real advantages including the award of a nationally recognised qualification that helps to demonstrate to a potential employer your skills in leadership, innovation, people and time management, safety and business, and may give you the advantage over other job seekers.
Sky’s the limit with skills recognition
The BSB30110 Certificate III in Business comprises the following units that are mapped back to AAFC training courses:
- BSBWHS302A Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM305C Support Operational Plan
- BSBFLM312b Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBFLM311C Support a workplace learning Environment
- BSBDIV301A Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM309C Support continuous improvement systems and process
- BSBWOR301A Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBMGT401A Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBINN301A Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBCMM201A Communicate in the workplace
- BSBITU302B Create electronic presentations
Where can I get more information?
Cadets, Parents, Staff and School Counsellors can obtain advice by emailing the AAFC coordinator of the Certificate III in Business skills creation program at email@example.com