These are the values that the Australian Air Force Cadets expects its members to uphold:
- Display honest commitment to the AAFC values
- Strive for excellence as both leaders and followers
- Be fair to and respect the rights of others
- Encourage diversity in all its forms
- Communication in an open and honest manner.
High respect, reputation, good name, adherence to what is right, or a conventional standard of conduct.
Truthfulness, fair and just in character or behaviour.
“Moral courage”, concerned with goodness of human character or behaviour, with the distinction between right and wrong, conforming to accepted standards of human behaviour, and general codes of content.
Moral uprightness, honesty and wholeness.
True or faithful to a duty or obligation steadfast in allegiance.
The combined action of working together as a group or team for a common cause.
Loyalty to our nation – Australia.